Labels

Monday, June 13, 2011

Insanity

This coming Sunday, I will begin the exercise dvd's for the Insanity Workout. YAY!!! I am SUPER excited because I plan on eating like the plan tells me while also keeping track using a food journal on my computer. I am so excited! The plan is to use this week to prep myself- going walking, running, and doing other exercises to get my body into some semblance of shape. If I follow all that I have planned I should start loosing between 3-7 lbs per week.

As I was looking through my photos I realized that two years ago I saw myself as fat when really I was a nice and healthy weight. I want to be healthy again. I am so excited that this time changing my diet will cost me nothing but time and honesty with myself. So say goodbye for real to the fluffy Natasha & I hope that 3 months from now I would have lost 20- 40 lbs & in 6 months lost an additional 20. At that point I will begin the harder process of keeping it off.

No more yo-yo dieting- just pure healthy stuff! Keep 3 John 1:2 in your heart & spirit: "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."

The Diarist...
For every moment was meant to be taken in and reflected on.

No comments:

Post a Comment