Labels

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hair




So it has been almost 3 weeks since I did the big chop. The week after I got it I was able to get some Bob Marley Braids placed into my hair by my sister. She is really good at catching even the shortest of hair- like my TWA (Teenie weenie Afro) and getting them into the sexiest of styles.


I love the way it looks- but my hair has been growing like a weed. Tonight I plan to wash & condition my hair in the braids. Then after this I will blow dry it & set the braids with my perm-rods so I can do something other than a bun for work.


Reactions to the big chop were varied & funny but the one I think is funniest was my fiance William's. He was in awe of how I looked (to say the least.)




But then after he got use to how I looked he loved the texture. It is incredibly soft. I am so excited about my hair & this journey. I have yet to find my own regimen for my hair but I have been reading up on it & I know that my hair will be ok.

Until next time keep Romans 5:8 and II Timothy 1:5&6 in your heart & Spirit! God made you special & He loves you very much!

The Diarist.
[For every moment was meant to be taken in & reflected upon]





The cutest Planning Coordinator in the Bahamas!

1 comment: