Labels

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Styles

It started with a kiss on my forehead by my fiance. I felt so good when he did. He complimented me the other day on my hair which was in a twist out (a very new style for me). My hair is really growing so I am now able to try new styles & things in it.

I had my hair twisted by my cousin then a few days later did the twist out pictured above. My makeup that day was on-point. I looked so yummy. I wore it out last weekend at my family's Valentine's Day Dinner. I felt really great dressed up. I find that as I am learning & trying new hairstyles I am also trying new styles in general. I am growing as a young woman & gaining more confidence in myself.

So tomorrow I put in some kinky twists for approximately 6 weeks to 2 months. The hairstyle should take about 6-8 hours to be placed in. As I am learning & trying more styles in my hair I have also started to look for my wedding hairstyle & my family is up in arms wanting me to straighten or add weave. My fiance wants me to wear it natural so this is when I start looking for natural hairstyles. I found one that I especially loved. It is a style by Nedjetti & I feel like it is a pretty wedding style (I wonder if my hair will look as pretty or be as long by that time.)


I am looking & searching online for more Natural Bridal hairstyles but it is hard. I want to look like a princess on that day- I want to feel stylish. What do you think of it? I will add more hairstyle options another time. I am tired so next time will be a longer edition on hair, life, love & God. Be blessed!

The Diarist
For every moment was meant to be taken in & reflected on.

No comments:

Post a Comment