Labels

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Peace

He'll give me PEACE in the midst of the storm! I'm holding onto the promises of one who never fails me! Philippians 4:7-8 admonishes me not to be anxious and as the winds howl outside I'm in bed under my blanket very comfortable. Even as the wind makes me want to cry like a baby I know He is there beside me.

Just wanted to check in with you before my EDGE connection went out on my phone. Keep praying for us here in the Bahamas as Hurricane Irene batters us.

The Diarist
For each moment is meant to be taken in & reflected on.

P. S. Short prayer follows below.

Daddy,

I your daughter come before you humbly praying that you will be with my family, friends, & I as we ride out this storm is separate abodes. Daddy please ensure that Your will is done in our lives & that we are protected.

As I come before You I ask You for forgiveness of sin and ask that You in turn help me to forgive others so that I don't end up bitter and lacking of joy! I ask that You would take a coal from your altar and place it upon my unclean lips, my hands, my head my entire body- purify me within & without so that there is nothing between us Daddy!

Daddy, I praise You for being my protector, my sustainer, my father, my Saviour & friend. You alone are worthy of my praise & glory because only You satisfy. You alone have been beside me through it all- even when I thought I was alone. You are the Holy one. There is none like You!

Daddy I thank you for each person you have placed into my life for they have taught me things about myself. I thank You Daddy for always being here for me! I love You so much & know that whatever happens is ordained by You! Thank You Daddy for hearing & answering my prayer in Your son Jesus' mighty & precious name I pray!

Amen
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device available from BTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment