Labels

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Renewal

In about a week I will be renewing my walk with Christ through re-baptism. I am a Seventh-Day Adventist Christian which basically means that we do not believe in once saved always saved.

In the Bible days persons would have their feet washed when they got into a house after a journey because of the dust and dirt the accumulated. This is what communion was for me. Normally when I have stumbled along the way I would use communion as a way to renew myself. But when you get dirty- like dirt caked all over your body & clothes dirty- you have to be re-baptized. This time I fell straight into the muck & mire and the only way I can be clean again is to bathe.

Renewal for me is a time to seriously start afresh with my Daddy. I am also looking forward to some seriously fresh things happening in my life. Daddy also knows there are some things I am praying that He will allow to happen for me. So pray for me as I get re-baptized, as I begin a new hair journey and also as I in the next year begin a new life.

The Diarist
For every moment was meant to be taken in & reflected upon...

P.S. This blog will be getting a lot more traffic from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment