Labels

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Excitement

My excitement cannot be contained as I pull out my uniforms, shine my shoes, and figure out how I will wear my hair. Today is my last free Sunday for about 4 weeks. Tomorrow night I start my internship as a Patient Care Technician. I'm nervous because I don't want to mess up, but excited that this is the final hurdle for this step in my life's plan.

For me, this next month will be hard as many nights I won't be able to sleep or I will be running on two hours worth of sleep. But I will get through it and celebrate with a well deserved trip to a wonderful destination sometime next year. I'm very blessed today- no matter what people may say or try & tell me.

Just stopping by to catch up. Until next time Matthew 5 for you!

The Diarist,
Every moment is meant to be taken in and reflected on.

No comments:

Post a Comment