Labels

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Uninspired

As of late I have been kind of uninspired with my hair. It has gotten to that really funny phase- the medium yet still short length. It is too long for older styles but too short to do what I want to do.

What should I do? I sat down and I'm trying out a twist out hair style and I pray it comes out as nice as I want it to. It has been almost a year post bc & I have learned a lot about my hair. I truly love my hair but sometimes I miss it being straight. It is because of this that I am also contemplating a Brazilian blowout- hopefully it acts just the way it should.

Well people- I gotta run, until next time I pray you keep Habakkuk 2:2-4 in your heart & spirit. Write your vision & live righteously.

The Diarist
Every moment is meant to be taken in and reflected on.

No comments:

Post a Comment